Conference Entrance with One-night Accommodation at the Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Option-4 rooms details:
• One Night Single Occupancy at standard room.
• Inclusive of Breakfast and Wi-Fi.
• Inclusive of 10% Service Charges & 5% Government Levy.
• check-in option (either on Thursday 2nd November or on Friday 3rd November, please choose your Confirmed check-in Date on our website upon registration).
• Extra Rooms booking: Available with special rate for our Conference Delegates (Contact our registration team via What’s App for more info)
Option-4 Conference Ticket Details:
- Includes access to the main conference program (the In-person Days on the 3rd and the 4th of November at the Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel, Bahrain while the Virtual Day on the 5th of November via Zoom).
- Does not include Access to the workshops Arena.
- Coffee breaks, Snacks, and Lunch are included for two days at the Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- The Conference attendance certificate will be issued online, on your Account at BDA Website, after the successful completion, the CME hours count will be recorded for each session.
- (There will be a scan station at the Hall Entrance, please Note that Attendance is a MUST for the In-person days to obtain the Full CME hours, as per health authority regulations).
- No-Show Policy: in case of a no-show the participant will be marked absent in our System and no CME Certificate will be provided, the fees will be non-refundable in case of a no-show.