Please read the guideline below before your submission
Submission Deadline: July 31, 2024
- All abstracts will be submitted to peer review coordinated by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance/Rejection will be emailed to the corresponding speaker after the approval from Bahrain Health authority-NHRA, together with further details.
- The thematic Topics serve as inspiration but any submission outside these tracks will receive full consideration.
- Abstracts must be in English. Non-English-speaking authors are encouraged to have their abstracts checked for grammar and spelling.
- Choose appropriate thematic Topics from the list. Please ensure you choose your areas and topics in order of relevance.
- The acceptance of a submission does not imply any financial assistance, travel arrangements, or accommodation. Speakers are advised not to arrange travel until acceptance notifications are sent via email.
- The conference committee cannot guarantee a specific time or date for the scheduled lecture, and last-minute program changes are possible due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The scientific committee will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided in the Lecture.
- The Speaker Should disclose to the scientific Committee any commercial relationship that creates a conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest.
- The Speaker should refrain from overt statements or pointed comments that disparage the rightful dignity and social/Cultural equity of any person or group.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book and Conference Website.
- By submitting your Abstract, you grant permission to the Conference Committee to take photographs/Videos of you during the entire event and to publish them in any media channel for marketing purposes.